Friday, August 13, 2010

Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Eyeliner Pencil

This eyeliner is, hands down, the best BLACK pencil eyeliner I have EVER used in my life. I splurged on it once at Sephora (it is $17 for one pencil), and never looked back.
The Mat Black is my favorite, as I tend to think black eyeliner is appropriate for any situation. Maybe it's not, but what do I care?
I use the black to line my upper eyelid, lower eyelid, and rim the inside of my eyes (usually not all at once, mind you). It goes on smooth and satiny, doesn't "skip" and leave a bumpy line, and seriously stays on all day.
I have used other liners that go on well, but if you are rimming the inside of your eyes, and your eyes are a little watery, or you even blink, it just comes off, or gets faded. That is NOT that case with this liner.

It also sharpens well, which is really important for a pencil liner. I hate when you sharpen, the lead breaks out, you sharpen again, repeat, repeat, and boom! Your pencil is gone! Not the case with Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Eyeliner. I have tried a few other colors in the same line, and while they go on very smooth, sharpen well, and stay forever, they don't show up as well when rimming the inside of your eyes. I'm not quite sure why. The black just comes out inky, silky, and delicious.

Here is a link to Sephora's website where you can see the 25 or so colors that they have:
Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes Eyeliner!!
Crap! I just saw that they have gold. I guess I'll be doing a little online shopping today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment