Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fusion Beauty IllumiCover Line Smoothing Luminous Concealer

Concealing is a big deal for me. Whether I stayed out too late playing a show and have dark circles, or happen to get an annoying pimple, I want to be able to hide it all.
This concealer was recommended to me by a good friend, so I happily picked up a (sort of pricey) tube.
At $36, this stuff isn't cheap, but please don't let the price stop you! The shiny silver tube has a click-bottom, which you use to bring the product up into the brush. I dab it on underneath my eyes, or on and around the pimple, then gently rub in with my fingertips. 


The great thing about this concealer is that it doesn't just cover up, but it reflects light, and sort of just makes everything disappear. You know when you have a dream, and someones face is just blurry? Like, you can see it, and you know it's a face, but you can't make out the details? Well, that's what this does to your under eye circles and your pimples. It just sort of blends everything in, and makes you look wide-awake. It doesn't specifically say that it's for covering pimples, but it works, so I have no issue using it just for that.


Here's the description from the website:


Optical diffusers add radiance for a wide-awake, luminous finish. Hydro-gel technology fills, rebuild skin's extra cellular matrix to smooth and plump wrinkles around the eyes. Five advanced Peptides improve structural support to improve skin firmness and elasticity. Buildable coverage.


Get your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment