Monday, December 6, 2010

Neutrogena Body Oil in Light Sesame

Winter is brutal on my skin, and although I like a heavy cream lotion as much as the next girl, I don't love that it never seems to soak in, and my arms and legs feel "slippery" and sticky all day.
In the winter time, I will itch my legs until they bleed if allowed. I've even been known to use my boar bristle brush to scratch my legs, because they itch so bad!
So what's a girl to do?

Enter Neutrogena Body Oil in Light Sesame. I remember my mom having this on her bathroom counter, and I'd occasionally steal a squirt of it, feeling both luxurious and sneaky at the same time.
It has a light fresh scent, and I apply it to my arms and legs right after drying off from my shower. If you apply when your skin is still a little bit damp, the oil soaks right in, and truly moisturizes all day. It isn't smelly enough to compete with any perfume, but you could use only this, and smell the fragrance throughout the day.
At under $10, the oil is affordable and lasts forever. I think you'll be surprised at how well it moisturizes, without leaving a slippery or sticky feeling. No more brushing my legs until they bleed! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment