Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Home Sherpa Throw Blanket

I will first start off by saying that I mainly like to review beauty products, but if there is an especially good (or horrible!) product that I use, I will let you know my opinion of it!

Shopping at Target, I can never manage to leave without buying a bag full of things I don't really need. This trip was no different, as I ended up with a throw blanket. I don't know if it was the color (a luxurious turquoise), the weather (yes, Arizona gets chilly), or the soft fuzzy white inside. Regardless, I brought a blanket home to a house with little to no storage for blankets and such.

Good thing, as this blanket hasn't been put away since I got it home! At only $16.99 it is not only a great price, but also SUPER warm. The thing that surprised me about it was that it isn't a heavy blanket, so I didn't really expect it to be as warm as it is. I can have this as my only blanket at night, with the windows open, ceiling fan on, and humidifier running (yes, I am an old, old woman), and be totally warm.

It is 100% polyester and is machine washable. The instructions say to line dry, but I threw mine in the dryer and it did fine. 



The size isn't really big enough for two people, so this might not work as a bedspread on a full, queen, or king bed, but is perfect for one.

Bring on the cold weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment